Saturday 29 June 2013

NO!

I want ice cream ! No!  I don't need ice cream to be happy!  I can do this, I'm in it for the long haul.  One treat a week (one salty and one sweet) is enough.

I just tapped into a great website to keep track of calories.  It's called www.loseit.com; you put in your current weight and your goal and it tells you how long it will take to get there and figures out how many calories a day you should be eating.  It also figures out how much you burn based on any exercise you do, whether it be walking, biking, gardening or weights!.  You logue in your meals too and it helps you achieve your goals.  This isn't a quick fix but we can do it!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" and so can you!  He cares about all the little details of your life and about how you take care of your body.  In this time of transition I will lean on him and I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment